- 2 cups and 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 1 scoop Grown American™Superfood
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon melted butter (cooled)
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- Additional butter or vegetable oil for cooking
Heat a griddle or nonstick pan over medium heat. When the pan is hot, put about 1 teaspoon of butter or vegetable oil in the pan. When the butter foam subsides or the oil is hot, ladle out pancake mix in ⅛-cup measurements. Cook for about 2 minutes until the top of the pancake bubbles and the bottom turns golden brown. Very carefully flip and cook for about 2 minutes more until the bottom is golden and the pancake is cooked through.
Serve immediately or hold in a warm oven while you make the remaining pancakes. Serve with warm maple syrup, butter, and/or sour cream.